Midlife necessities

Midlife necessities
Midlife necessities

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Putting It Out There

At what point in your life do you wake up one morning and ask yourself, "How did I get here?" Not in the existential meaning, but in the I-didn't-think-my-life-would-be-like-this meaning. Ah, that would be midlife.

Why am I writing this blog? I've been contemplating this for a couple of weeks now. Do I crave attention? I was in Drama in high school, but no, I don't think so. Do I want more support? I already have a fantastic network of family and friends that I can count on, so I don't think it's that either. I like to write, to share, and to educate, and blogging is an appropriate forum for this. So I guess the answer to my question is that I have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment